Sunday, November 10, 2013

So Fluffy!

The hubby and I were randomly talking about the first Despicable Me movie today.  I love that movie, and like a lot of people (I suspect), this is my favorite part:

 
I can't help it.  The SO FLUFFY part cracks me up no matter how many times I've seen it.  I'm not a huge fan of unicorns (fluffy or not), but for you, I went searching for unicorn shoes.  It was frightening.
 
 
What in the hell?   Why would you create these?  Why would you buy these, let alone wear them?  These are hideous.  Although they might make a good weapon.

 
I love rainbows, but there's something about rainbows AND unicorns that just leaves me flat.  Maybe because there tends to be pink involved as well?

 
Heehee.  Not my favorite baby shoes ever, but they still make me smile.
 
 
Just to bring it full circle.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...