Monday, November 4, 2013

November Orange

I realize that now that Halloween is over most of the world has moved straight on to Christmas.  But it's still Autumn, dammit, and we have Thanksgiving before we can move on to Christmas.  Not that anyone will listen to me.   I'm a fan of Fall, and a fan of Thanksgiving, so in honor of both, today I am bringing you the lovely Fall color of orange:

 

 
I'm sure someone can pull off orange dress shoes.  Maybe I am one of them, but I'm not sure what I would wear them with.  I do have 2 pairs of coral shoes, but these are definitely orange, especially the top pair.  Actually, come to think of it, I kind of like that bottom pair.  Maybe I could pull off orange shoes.

 
These boots are insane, but very Fall, don't you think?
 
 
Ooooh...I love these.  Again, not sure what I would wear orange and pink shoes with, but I really like the color combination.
 
Fall is fun, people.  Autumn leaves and pretty colors and turkeys and pilgrims and all kinds of good stuff.  Christmas will be here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...