Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Thanksgiving Ego Trip

A few days ago I posted about Thanksgiving Socks, and after that post the Pinterest Friend sent me a couple of related pins.  I was going to post them, but then the hubby's birthday and Batkid distracted me.  Yesterday I didn't post at all because we had a dinner party, which meant all day cleaning and cooking, and then of course the party itself. Which was actually quite lovely, but I was too tired after to do a post.   Anyhoodle, here we go:
 
 
Baby Turkey shoes!  These are really cute, and as they were on Pinterest, I'm sure someone made them.  Darn crafty people.
 
 
She then sent me these, with the caption, "hey, Pilgrim."  I'm assuming that's meant to be in a slightly dirty voice.  Which is disturbing and hilarious.  It's disturlious.  I really hope these are part of a costume.  That would be bad enough, but these definitely don't need to be out and about in the world of real shoes.

 
And finally these.  She said they first made her think of a baby Audrey Hepburn, and then me.  I realize she meant me because of this blog, but I've decided to take a little ego trip and pretend it's because I'm right up there with Audrey Hepburn in terms of class.    Oh yeah, delusions of grandeur abound.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...