Friday, March 14, 2014

Dinos

Awwww...apparently it was dinosaur week at preschool this week.  I miss those little bundles of energy.  The Pinterest Friend, being an awesome teacher who does her research, also found me some dinosaur shoes.  I definitely think she needs a few of these for next year's dinosaur week!

Baby shoes are awesome.  I would wear them exclusively if they came in  my size...


These are interesting?  These would be perfect for a paleontologist going to a conference!

These remind me of the Lite Brite I used to play with as a kid.


Baby dinosaurs!  Wow, that Triceratops is fierce, no?


For the more subtle paleontologist, who doesn't wear heels.


For the bat-s--- crazy paleontologist.  What...why...I  am so confused.

Enjoy these fun/crazy dino shoes.  I'm thinking of going to bed at 8:00 tonight.  Woohoo Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...