Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Olaf the Snowman

Frozen came out on DVD today and The Bean has been sooooo excited.  Apparently she informed the fam that they were watching it at 5:00 tonight.  It's nights like this I wish I had a teleporter so I could go home for a few hours and then come back.  Since I can't, I'll just dedicate this post to The Bean, and go with some more Frozen shoes.  This time we're going with Olaf because the PF recently sent me this:


These are adorable and hilarious.  My birthday is coming up, who wants to make me some?


 The rest I will just give you without comment because they're all Olaf, they're all cute, and I think each of the nieces should get a pair.





Let me finish by saying that going home and watching Frozen would have been way more fun than going to the gym and lifting weights tonight.  Can someone just dip me in a nice vat of biofreeze please?

1 comment:

  1. I agree they do need Olaf shoes! We didn't get started until 5:40 because AA didn't get back from play practice at 5. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...