Wednesday, March 19, 2014

San Francisco

The hubby had an appointment in San Francisco, and wanted me to come along, so we had a little road trip.  It being San Francisco, and there being a Starbucks on every corner, there just so happened to be one in the same building as his appointment.  So I sat, crocheted, people watched, and had a lovely afternoon.  After his appointment we walked to find something to eat and I had the BEST veggie burger I have ever had.  Oh my goodness, I snarfed that sucker and then was sad I didn't have a 2nd one.  Yum!  In looking for some San Francisco shoes tonight I came across this really cool series by Converse:









How fun are these?  I like all of them, and Double A really really needs a pair of the Golden Gate Bridge ones.  Have I ever told you that that kid is obsessed with the GGB?  If she could, I think she might marry it.   Which would be awkward.  Aaaaaand clearly it's time for me to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. She definitely needs those - the color is right and it's "her" bridge! ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...