Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tie Dye

I cleaned both bathrooms today.  That might not sound like much, but for me it was a small victory.  I hate cleaning the bathroom on a good day (seriously, does anyone like getting down on their hands and knees to scrub up boy pee with bleach?!), but with my current lack of motivation I'm excited about getting anything done.   Since I can't celebrate with chocolate right now I'm going to celebrate with color.  I've already done rainbow shoes, so tonight we're going with tie dye.  I'm granola enough to admit that I love tie dye.  I used to wear tie dye, Birkenstocks, and not shave my legs for a year or more at a time.  Good times.  But back to the shoes!


More colorful options for staring at my feet while I'm at the gym...


These are awesome.  Definitely cheerful.


Oh my goodness, I seriously need to have a baby so I can make him or her wear tie dyed booties.


Love these.  Want them.


These aren't bad.  Actually a little too busy for me.  Maybe because of the  style of the shoe?  There's just something slightly off about these to me.


And yet they are a million kajillion times better than these.  Tie dye thigh highs with lucite heels.  Boots for the hippie stripper?
 

These are also horrible.  How can such fun tie dye go so terribly wrong???


Aaaahhhh...so very much better.  A nice soothing blue pair to take away the pain of the boots.  At least hopefully...I might still have nightmares about those suckers tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...