Thursday, May 1, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

On social media it's Throw Back Thursday, and as I was going through some pictures today I found a couple to share with you.


My beloved green velvet shoes.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but they were a really great dark green.  I was so sad when they bit the dust, but I realized today this picture was taken Christmas Eve 1996 and the shoes broke  Christmas Eve 2005, so they lasted longer than I thought.  I still miss those shoes.


And here is the cat that my brother used to torture me with.  Isn't she cute?  She does look a little crazy in this picture, though.  She's probably thinking about attacking me.  Speaking of me, aren't I cute?  This was 1981, so I was 6.  Also, isn't the seester's feathered hair fabulous?

2 comments:

  1. Put your skirt down and your tongue back in your mouth, young lady! Motherly enough ? Why was the cat in the car? She really disliked being there which is probably why she looked a little craze. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a picture your seester took and it says getting ready to leave on the back. Apparently we took her to Grandma and Grandpa's that year? Why did w do that?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...