Monday, May 26, 2014

Thoughts on a Monday Night

It sucks to slice up fruit with a cardboard cut on my finger.

For that matter, it sucked when I got the cardboard cut on my finger.

Tonight I called the hubby a man baby and then started singing man baby to the tune of Matchmaker from Fiddle on the Roof. Probably yet another reason why I need therapy.

When the hubby says, "bad dog" to the puppies they run outside because they know they are in trouble. When I say it they run to me thinking it's clearly treat time.

Now time for some Monday shoes.


Those are definitely weird. I don't think they would help me get Monday started so much as they would make me want to go back to bed and hide from them.


Hee hee. This one just makes me giggle.


So. These last three are from something called Cheap Monday Shoes. I'm not sure if the shoes are cheap or Monday is somehow cheap, but the shoes are very odd.


These wouldn't be horrible if the strap wasn't Velcro. WHY is the strap Velcro?


Also Velcro. Kitten heels and Tevas had a baby. You really should click on the link above and go check out more shoes. Some are kind of cute. Many are not.

One final thought: between bearded dragon poop and puppy toots today was a very stinky day. You're welcome for that final thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...