Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Oooh...Purty

After last night's (fine this morning, whatever) post, I decided that the gingham needed it's own post.  Oh man, was it fun to look through pictures for this one.  I didn't even know I was this big of a fan of gingham until recently.  Maybe it's a phase?  Maybe it's been there all along and only now making itself known?  I don't know, and I don't really care, as I'm enjoying it now.


OK,  so I'm starting out with some polka dots, too.  The first shoe is OK, but second 2 are adorable.  I really need to start wearing heels more often.


Orange!  These are cute, but sadly they are slingbacks.  But I still like the bow on the back of said slingback.
Same shoe as the first picture, only this time in black.  I actually thought this was navy when I found it, but it looks more black to me, now.

Oh dear.  Yellow deserved better than this ugly-ass shoe.


Again, thought it was blue.  Love the shape, even though it obviously would have been better in blue.


OK, these I KNEW were black.  They're a bit superfluous what with the other 2 pair, but I liked the wedge on these.

How fun are these green shoes?


I didn't find any adult shoes in purple, but that's OK, because these are seriously sweet.


I thought yellow needed some vindication.  These are much better.


And some orange that I could actually wear.

I just realized that this post contains no blue.  Please excuse me while I go rectify this horrifying mistake.


There. I feel better now.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You really are in a gingham mood. Must be a childhood residual. I've always liked gingham and since I made the majority of your clothes you had your fair share. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I can't seem to think of any. Help me out!

      Delete
  2. You probably can find pictures if you look thru those you copied last time you were home. One was a long sleeved shirt in three colors, pink, green & blue, I think. A dress with a gingham skirt and a basket print top, the baskets were gingham. There are probably more that I'm not remembering at the moment. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...