Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Packing, Hauling, Moving

I'm actually writing relatively early tonight.  Hopefully I'll be able to go to bed at a decent time as I am TIRED.  I cleaned out my office at church today.  It was hard and weird, and not exactly what I expected, but it's done.  Giant thanks to SKD who helped me pack and then brought stuff home in her giant vehicle.  It would have taken 70 million trips to do it in my car.  With both of ours we did it in one.  She is awesome, and this post is dedicated to her:


Did you know you actually have a shoe named after you?  Spelled right and everything!  I think they are adorable and I would totally wear them.


These aren't named after you, but they came up when I typed in your name.  I like the shape and the green bows.
 

My go-to comfort food is chocolate, but SDK's is salt.  Shoe shaped shoe shakers!  S, you need these for Halloween!
 

More shoe shakers.  How cute are these?


And of course there needs to be some green in here!  Green AND stripey AND wedges.  I think we both need to get a pair and wear them somewhere!  (Oh crap!  They're slingbacks...boo)

Thanks again for your help today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...