Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cinco de Mayo

The puppies and I had quite the eventful day.  We saw the hubby off to work at 5:30 this morning and then went back to bed (like sane people).  Then we got up and met our friend CH for a walk of about a mile, which was really nice.  When we got home there was a nap because somewhere between the walk and home I got a massive sore throat.  This afternoon we met another friend for coffee.  We have a standing once-a-month coffee date, but this was the first time the dogs got to go.  Oh, and I got to do laundry, so it was QUITE the exciting day.  Today is also Cinco de Mayo, which I suppose we should have celebrated since the puppies are Mexican, but they aren't old enough yet to join mom for a celebratory margarita which is really the only thing I've ever done on this particular day.  Maybe next year I'll do some research and we'll do something fun.  Here some shoes I found for the occasion:






I love all of the bright, festive colors.  Can't see myself wearing any of them, necessarily, but I think they're all  fun.



And just to be totally stereotypical, here are some Chihuahuas in sombreros.  Just not my Chihuahuas as they don't have any.  Although Tallulah would totally make that same embarrassed face as the first dog, and the second dog actually looks a tiny bit like Challupa.

As for me, I'm skipping the margarita and taking some orange juice to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...