Friday, May 1, 2015

May Day

Happy May Day!  Did you leave anyone flowers and then doorbell ditch today?  I didn't, but I actually thought about how much fun it might be.  Instead I spent a good chunk of the day sermonizing at Starbucks.  It went pretty well, actually, despite the fact that I've already had 3 church-related anxiety dreams this week.  All in all it wasn't a bad first day of May.


Our mantel is ready for May!  The flowers are birthday gifts (told you I could keep working that in), and the people, as always are creations of my mama.  See the May Day theme?  The girl has flowers, as does the boy, who is standing next to the May pole.  He's also wearing a fishing vest, though, because Mom says that's what he'd rather be doing but the girl corralled him into helping her.
 








I think that second to last picture says it all:  Crazy floral.  I actually like some of the shoes, especially the rain boots and the first 2 pairs of Toms.  That purple pair are definitely crazy. 

Hope your day involved some fun, floral shoes, or better yet, actual flowers...maybe left on your door by a door bell ditching neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...