Saturday, May 30, 2015

Primary

I love primary colors.  So fun.  And yes, that was a totally random first sentence, but who needs a coherent lead-in?  Probably lots of people.  Me included when I'm in grammar obsessed mode.  But tonight we're just jumping in (albeit with that brief tangent about grammar and composition).  Let's look at primary colored shoes, 'kay?


I'm not completely sold on the flower on these, but like the basic ballet flat.


Along with real ballet shoes.  This is a really cool picture.


Hmmm...I have blue and red pumps but not yellow.  Not from lack of trying, I just haven't found a pair yet.
 

Um...OK.  I'm not completely sure what to say about this one.  Like the colors, not so sure about the actual design.
 

Awwww...little girl shoes.  Adorable.


 Well these are interesting.  And my interesting I mean weird.


Ohhhhh the ribbon possibilities!


Speaking of weird.  They're bright at least?  I do like the colors, but it's just a little too much.

Bright and fun.  2 things I like in shoes, even when the shoes are weird.  Since I skimped on the intro, I'm also going to let you write your own conclusion.  It's like a choose your own adventure book, only less fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...