Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Smiles

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words of encouragement after my grumpy post the other night.  Yesterday was better, thank goodness, and today was also good, so I'm grateful for that.  Because   she is awesome and caring, the Pinterest Friend sent me a bunch of pins to cheer  me up on Monday night, this being one of them:


Aren't these happy?  The inspired me to go in search of more happy, smiley shoes.


Love these.  Want them for the canvas shoe collection.


This cracks me up.  I'd love to wear these under my alb.


The smiley faces are OK, but I lovelovelove those shoelaces in the yellow shoes.


For you happy flip flop lovers out there.


I don't particularly like the material these are made of, but like the different colors.


Oooh...stripes!  And very sweet faces.


Happy Jelly shoes!


I love tie-dye.  Usually I prefer straight tie-dye with no frills, but I'd still add these to the canvas shoe collection.
 

Will someone get me these?  Especially the second one from the left?  Thanksloveya.

Thanks again for restoring a fraction of my faith in humanity.  Lots of people still suck, sadly, but I'm grateful to be surrounded by amazing, loving, fantastic friends.

2 comments:

  1. All you need to do is go to a fabric store, find the ribbon and your coral canvas shoes could look like that! ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness...you are a soooo smart! I could put them in my turquoise shoes, too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...