Thursday, May 28, 2015

Let's Go on a Picnic!

I almost forgot to post a batch of pictures the Pinterest Friend sent me awhile back.  I'm not sure if she was going for a theme, but they made me think of picnics.  Which sounds fun.  Who wants to go with me?





OK, so these aren't exactly practical picnic shoes, but you know how I love gingham, and these say picnic to me.  Just a picnic with concrete so those cute heels don't sink in the grass.
 



Baby picnic shoes!  Or other stuff, too, but hey, work with me on the picnic theme, OK?



I'm kind of wondering if that top pair is actually this watermelon pair.  I don't think so, because I don't think these have bows, but how cute are these?  Could I wear one red and one blue?  Too much?
 

More adorable baby shoes.  Watermelon and ants on the 4th of July.  Sounds like a picnic to me.



If that purse were a little bigger it could be the picnic basket and I could have matching shoes.


Stupid slingbacks.  But cute!  Apparently I and the nonexistent baby will be going on lots of picnics in all of our fun shoes.

I have no idea where today went, but it disappeared and I feel like I got nothing done.  I hate it when days get sucked into the time vortex.

1 comment:

  1. Pick me, Pick me! but I won't wear heels. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...