Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Froggy

I have been a weepy, phlegmy, miserable, grumpopatamus the past few days.  Sinus infection is still hanging around despite showing signs of maybe improving on Sunday.  So physically I feel crappy.  I've also been weepy, not totally sure why, but I alternate between weepy, frustrated, pissy, and just plain blah.  So mentally I feel crappy.  Good times.  I'll spare you the details of this latest round of depression.  Instead, we'll go with the happier fact that today is National Frog Jumping Day.  Why?  Who cares?  It gives me a happy topic for a post, and I don't have to cry all over the keyboard (which is doubly gross right now since the crying produces LOTS of phlegm).  Let's look at some frog shoes.


I'm guessing those are lily pads, and not green chocolate chip cookies?


These came in a variety of colors, but of course I chose blue.


Purple frog shoes!  I find these hilarious, and kind of want a pair.


These frogs look slightly drunk.


Froggy slippers!


OK, these are adorable, and I need to make some.


I'm not sure why, but these scare me a little bit.


Those might actually be aliens, but I think they're frogs... (I got sucked in by the blue again).

Happy Frog Jumping Day!  And since any time I think of frogs I get Froggy Went a Courtin' stuck in my head, here it is for you to listen to as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...