Friday, October 21, 2016

Quirky

As I was perusing pumpkin shoes yesterday I came across a pair listed as "quirky," so I thought that would be a good direction to head for today's post.


I can't imagine you're surprised that Irregular Choice shoes were some of the first to come up under this search.  There's a fine line between quirky and weird and they regularly blur that line.
 

These are actually kind of cute.  I get the quirky vibe, but I'm certainly not mad at them for anything.


I feel like this is a shoe that Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus could totally rock. Not sure about anyone else, though.


Love the color, but the sad faces kind of scare me a little.


These were listed as quirky wedding shoes.  I'm a little frightened to see the rest of that wedding.


I find these intriguing.  I don't want a pair, but they're kind of cool, and the right kind of quirky personality could totally pull these off.

I've now thought and typed the word quirky so many times that it has ceased being a real word and turned into gibberish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...