Monday, October 17, 2016

Wait...What?

Shhhh...I have a not-so-secret secret:  I'm home alone today!  I'm still working, but it's just me and the puppies and binge watching Outlander while I do so.  Unfortunately it's because last night my tummy was a total mess and while it's better today I'm not really fit for company, so I stayed home.

Anyhoo, in today's search for shoes I decided to look up my maiden name.  For some reason I've never looked it up before, which seems crazy.  Also crazy?  The shoes that came up are all called "mafia" shoes.  This makes no sense to me.  How does Meckler bring up mafia?  Is there something my extended family isn't telling me?  Let's look at the shoes, shall we?






I like them, but do they say mafia to me?  They do not.  Very strange.


These also came up, which makes me feel a bit better about my last name (it IS still my last name because I hyphenated, dontchaknow).  These are the weird things I learn when I'm home along, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...