Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pumpkins

It's almost Halloween, so that means it's time for some pumpkin shoes!


I really want the hubby to wear these for Halloween.  He's such a spoilsport.


Pumpkin shoes for the Pumpkin Seed?


I would totally wear these if the hubby would wear the first pair.  Heck, I'd wear the first pair and be twins with him if I thought I could get him to go along with it.
 

These are rather strange.  And the frighten me a bit.  They pumpkins look more red than orange, which make me think  blood.


I would also wear these if they came in my size.


I think I might have posted this once before, but I still think it's an adorable picture, and it gives me the opportunity to post this one:
 

The one time in my life I've ever drawn something freehand and been 99% pleased with how it turned out.  And it's a fake pumpkin so I'm enjoying it again this year.

OK, I realize I titled the post "pumpkins" and then posted most Jack-o-Lanterns, but they're made of pumpkins, right?  Or maybe I should change the title of the post, but I'm too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...