Sunday, October 16, 2016

Liqueur, Anyone?

Today was a good day. First, it's been raining off and on all weekend, which for drought-ridden California has been delightful.  Second, I had lunch with some dear friends from St. Someone's whom I haven't seen in way too long, and that was even more delightful.  Third (and this is really only for segue purposes and not so much why today was good), it's National Liqueur Day.  I don't drink much at all anymore, so it's not that terribly exciting, except for this:










Liqueurs in shoe shaped bottles!  I have no desire to drink the contents, but think how fun these would look on a window sill.  Someone else can drink the liqueurs, an then I'll just fill them with colored water and use them as decoration.  Who wants to work on that for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...