Saturday, October 22, 2016

I Wasn't Aware

NO I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU, IT'S JUST THAT TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY AND THIS SEEMS LIKE THE BEST WAY TO CELEBRATE.

That's enough celebrating.  I can't type in all caps, it drives me crazy because it looks angry.  Yesterday was Reptile Awareness Day and I clearly wasn't aware.  Poor bearded dragons should have gotten to celebrate, but I was lacking in awareness.  I might have to give them meal worms today to make up for it.  In the meantime, let's look at some reptile shoes.


So first the bearded dragon gets split in 2 and then we step on its face?  Sooooo rude.


Oh. Dear. Gods.  Why do these exist?  And who buys them?


I need a palate cleanser after that last pair.  Baby turtles (turtle baby shoes?) are much better.


Poisonous frog rain boots!


Zazzle really does have everything.  Orange gecko high tops.  Black, orange, and white were my school colors, and are the school colors for all of the nieces (3 different schools in 3 different towns, all the same school colors). I should get these for the nieces.
 

OK, I know dragons aren't real, but these were too cute to pass up.  No one said reptile awareness day was only for real reptiles.

Enjoy your Saturday, whatever it might entail, just please don't type in all caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...