Sunday, October 23, 2016

Skeletal

There is a woman I follow on Twitter who keeps posting pictures of her socks with the hashtag #socktober.  If only I had realized this sooner, I could have participated.  I suppose I still could, starting with these:


I got these a couple of years ago and they still crack me up.  I'm easily amused.  I decided I should go see if there were shoes to go with my socks.
 

I LOVE that boot.  I want a pair.


I like these, too.


Are these shoes with attached socks?  Separate socks?  No shoes and really weird socks?



Ooooh...the hubby could have a pair, too!


I kind of like the color and I'm kind of creeped out at the same time.

I definitely think the hubby and I need skeleton shoes for next Halloween.  Maybe I can find some for the puppies, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...