Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Vampires

I'm moving away from socks today, but not away from Halloween.  Tis the season, after all.  Today I did a search for vampire shoes, which when I think of it is just one more weird thing to type into Google.  My browsing history is full of weird shoe searches.  But we all know I make my own fun, and here are some of the results from that search:


This was one of the first pictures that came up, and for once I don't think the hubby needs any of these.  Are they supposed to be shoes that a vampire would wear?  Shoes that a vampire DID wear and these are the resulting blood spatters?  I don't know, but I'm going with no on these. 


These are a definite yes because how goofy and cute are they?  The make me smile.


These do not.  The shoes themselves are just plain ugly.  I could deal with the graphic graphics (heehee), but I can't forgive those ugly-@$$ shoes.


Much better.


Vampire bats count, right?  It's my blog, so I say they do.

Are you tired of the Halloween theme?  Because I'm not!  I need themes in my life to keep me on track and give me ideas for posting.  You'll just have to tune back in once November hits for something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...