Thursday, December 29, 2016

Deer

There is a group of deer that wanders in and around the parents' yard:


This is from the front porch.  Yes, the neighbors have a caboose.


This is the back porch.


And this is the backyard.  Aren't they sweet?  I don't have to live here, so I love seeing them and watching them.  Mom and Dad do have to live here, so they are less enamored with the deer pooping in the yard and eating everything.

Obviously tonight's shoes shall be deer themed:
 


Why does this shoe have a hood ornament?


These are actually pretty sweet, but I would have to have a very specific occasion for which to wear them.
 

Awwww.  I love these.  Still can't think of where I would wear them, though.


But wherever it is, the PB could also go.


Yay, deer AND Christmas!  Or not, but they kind of look Christmas-y to me.


What is even happening here?  These make the hood ornament shoe look sane.  I...like the color...?


Much better.  I couldn't leave you with the insanity above.

Today was awesome.  The auntie, seester, Double A, Bean, Flower, and Laughter came over for a crafternoon.  The seester and I crocheted, Double A painted rocks, and everyone else kind of rotated around through various crafts.  It was a lot of fun.  The auntie and seester went home before it got dark, but Double A and the Bean just left and Laughter and Flower are having a sleepover.  Not a bad way to spend the 5th Day of Christmas, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...