Monday, December 5, 2016

White Christmas

Tonight was one of my favorite times of the year:  The annual rewatching of White Christmas.  This year was a family affair as Mom, Dad, the brother, The Bean, and Double A all watched it with me.  It was just as fabulous as always, and tonight's shoes are in honor of it and of my desire to have my life be like a 1950s musical (which is what I typed in for tonight's search):


I think these are fuchsia.  I love a t-strap.


I'm sure there would be a suitably patriotic number (and outfits) to go with these.


These would not be good for dancing, but they would be awesome for standing around singing in a fabulous outfit.
 

These are a bit strange, and would fall off of my heels, so no dancing, but again:  singing in a fabulous outfit.

Sigh...good day.  I love White Christmas.  I would like to live in it, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...