Saturday, December 10, 2016

Snow!

Ahhh...It finally snowed here.  Not a lot, maybe 5 inches, but it's sticking and it was snowing this morning in big, beautiful, lazy flakes:


So tonight's shoes are inspired by the snow, and picked out by Flower:


We both thought this was hilarious.  It's a wedding shoe.  A winter wedding I get.  These shoes?  Not so much.

Now these I would wear for a winter wedding.


We also thought this was hilarious.  A red tennie with snowflakes is one thing, but one with a yeti on the back is awesome!


Also wedding shoes.  They said they were blue, but we both thought they looked green.  Maybe it's the light?  What color do they look to you?


I love these.  I would like a pair, please.  And I really hope this is a pair and not a single shoe from 2 different pairs.

I also love these.  Didn't Flower did a good job of choosing shoes?

Speaking of Flower, I'm at the seester's for a few days, so I get to hang out with this set of nieces.  We've had a lovely day. We went shopping for their Christmas dresses (which are adorable) and caught up on the Advent Calendar, and did a lot of giggling.  Not a bad way to spend a snowy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...