Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Miser Brothers

You want to know something cool about having a family who owns a movie theater?  Watching Christmas movies on the big screen!  Tonight Double, Dad, the Brother, and I watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Year Without a Santa Claus.  Ostensibly it was to make sure that the new doohickey was working because the last time we watched a movie the sound was all wonky (yep, those are totally technical terms), but mostly it was just to go watch Christmas movies on the big screen.  I've already done Grinch shoes, so tonight I went in search of Heat Miser and Snow Miser shoes.



Fleep flops!  I won't even make my usual snarky remarks.



Both Double A and The Bean are quite good drawers and painters.  Maybe I should get them started on all of the themed, hand-painted shoes I need?

That's all I could find for shoes, but I found a few other things:



Usually I say cookies like this are almost too pretty to eat, but that Heat Miser cookie might be too scary to eat!



Hilarious.  The brother needs these.


I would totally do this on my toes!  Again, Double A can paint, and often does fun things on her fingernails, I wonder if I could talk her into trying this on my toes?

If you've never seen A Year Without a Santa Claus then your life is sad.  You need to watch it so you can learn the words and sing along with the Miser Brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...