Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sleigh Bells

After helping with last night's post Flower suggested that tonight's post should be sleigh bells.  She didn't get a chance to help me choose this time, but here are some of the shoes I found:


I'm not sure I'd classify those as sleigh bells, but hey, what do I know?  My feet would cover them up anyway, so it doesn't really matter. 

 Zazzle comes through again!  You know I love the color.


I think this is adorable, and it would be an easy DIY project.


More Zazzle.  Love the plaid.


And again with the DIY.  So cute.  Of course, the jingling might drive you crazy if you have an overly exuberant kicking baby.
 

These are velvet, and probably my least favorite of the bunch.  I don't hate them, but they aren't grabbing me tonight.  

So today was another good day with the nieces and seester, except for the fact that last night was awful.  I woke up at around 2:00 with a massive headache that finally caused me to throw up around 4:00.  That was actually a good thing as only then did the headache subside to a level where I could sleep for a couple of hours.  I made it to church with the family, which was lovely, but the headache has never fully gone away today.  I'm about to go to bed because it's still lurking.  Poor seester feels terrible because this same thing happened 2 years ago when I was staying with her.  I don't think it has anything to do with her house.  It's most likely a combination of tension, sore muscles in my neck and shoulders, and hormones.  It was a weird headache, though, because it felt like something(s) were stabbing me in both temples, through the bridge of my nose, and in both eardrums.  Rude.  Oh well, any day with niece snuggles is a pretty darn good day despite my not being the most fun auntie in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...