Friday, December 2, 2016

FBaWtFT

So, I finally (sadly) found something for which I couldn't find corresponding shoes.  Tonight I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which is the new movie set in the world of Harry Potter.  It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed it, but I couldn't find any shoes.  Apparently the fan-created shoes aren't out there yet, which is a bummer, because you know how I love a good theme.  Instead of shoes from the movie, tonight's shoes are Hufflepuff, which I've done before, but the main character in the movie, Newt Scamander, is a Hufflepuff, so that's as close to a theme as I'm going to get.  Plus, Double A and The Bean did the Sorting Hat quiz on Pottermore and were both sorted into Hufflepuff, so they should enjoy these shoes:


These are adorable and the nieces would love them.  They should make themselves some.


I love the ties.  I don't know why I would find shoes with ties so adorable, but I do.


Love the pattern.


I'm not sure you can read the text, but it talks about the characteristics of someone in Hufflepuff: they are just and loyal, and all kinds of good stuff.


Wow.  I...just...wow.  And not really in a good way.


Fleep flops!

I have a hormone headache tonight, which is pounding and making it hard to think straight, so I apologize for this post if it is even more random or full of typos than usual.  Anyone have anything that works for hormone headaches, by the way?  Nothing really works for me except to wait it out, which is annoying.  I'll gladly take your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...