Monday, August 26, 2013

Blast From The Past

I wrote about my Birkenstock phase recently.  Then as I was going through some pictures this past weekend I found this:
 

I think I was about 19 in this picture.  Maybe 20.  I was out with a friend of mine and she took this picture of me showing off my Birks. No idea if there was more of a backstory to this picture, but here you go...proof of my obsession.  I don't usually post pictures with my face in them, but since this one is almost 20 years old I figure it's not bad.  This could almost be anyone.  My mom made the overall shorts that I'm wearing.  I had 2 pairs, and loved them.  Ahhh...the 90s.  I miss overalls.  Of course, I looked an Eastern MT, corn-fed farm girl in them and would look worse in them now, but I loved them.  With hiking boots and flannel shirts. Is it any wonder I didn't get many dates in college?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...