Thursday, August 22, 2013

What the...?

The calendar gave me this gem this morning:
 
 
The shoe is multi-colored, from the 80s, and may or may not be fine or hideous or blah.  What is up with the angle of the picture, though?  The detailing doesn't seem fabulous to need to be highlighted.  Was the photographer just bored of photographing shoes and wanted a different shot?  I feel like I'm staring at this shoe's butt, and it's a little awkward...
 
Then I went on facebook and SBP presented me with these boots:
 
 
Damn.  I hope these are more pliable than they look, because how would you walk in them?  Although, I do think they would be kind of hilarious under my robes at church. Like a secret.  But then if I wanted to show anyone I would basically have to flash them, and that would lead to all kinds of boundary issues.  So, more awkwardness...
 
In other news, the church's IT guy came today to get my new laptop all set up with the network and wifi and printers, etc.  Pretty sure someone peed in his Cheerios this morning because he was CRANKY.  He actually got annoyed with me and thought I should fix something he couldn't figure out.  Umm...isn't that what we pay him for?  What the heck do I know about it?
 
In other other news, my mom and aunt are visiting cousins in Portland this week.  Which is awesome, and I hope they are having a fabulous time (hi, Mom and Aunt!).  On the other hand, it means my mom's not reading the blog, and since she's almost the only one who ever comments, I am in comment withdrawal.   I wonder if I should see a doctor for that?
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm here. Slow but here. And I too am trying to wrap my head around the spiky things. No beanbags for that lady. Or air mattresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow...I didn't even think about trying to navigate the world with those spikes. Yikes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...