Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lunch Date

A friend of mine took me to lunch today.  (It occurs to me that this friend needs a blog name since I mention her fairly frequently...hey friend...any thoughts?)  This wasn't your typical lunch date, though.  Actually, it was originally just going to be a coffee date, but when she picked me up from at church she had snacks in the car.  We still got coffee, then went to a really lovely and quite spot by the river to eat our lunch.  She was very sweet and brought me all of my favorite fruit AND Reese's peanut butter cups!  She is awesome and we had a really lovely time eating and chatting and watching the river.  It was just what I needed.  I had originally planned on taking a picture of our feet by the beautiful river, but like a dork I forgot.  So I took one the parking lot at church.
 
 
First, this is a terrible picture.  Second, it would have been way more fun down by the river.  Third, even though they look pink here, the friend's toes are orange and the color is called My Chihuahua Bites.  Which is hilarious and perfect, because she has a Chihuahua that bites.  Anyway, today was a reminder that it is good to have good friends who give you river-side lunch dates when you didn't even really know you needed them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...