Monday, August 19, 2013

Not Connected

In my day off productivity today I came across a card from a dear friend of mine from seminary:
 

I don't have the expensive underwear so much, but I love the card, and the part about the fabulous shoes.  And how the girl in the picture just looks so very serious.  This card made me smile when I got in the mail almost a year ago, and it made me smile again today when I found it again.  I have the best friends.
 
On a completely unrelated note, I just like these shoes from SBP today:
 
 
They're sassy and sexy and somehow demure all at the same time.  If I weren't too Norwegian to compliment myself, I'd say that pretty much describes me, as well.  (I AM demure, DAMMIT!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...