Tuesday, August 20, 2013

More HP

I know I threw a lot of Harry Potter posts at you in July, but here is another.  I usually reread the series every 12-18 months.  I know...I'm a dork.  This year instead of rereading I'm listening to them on  my ipod in the car while I commute.  I'm currently listening to The Sorcerer's Stone and totally sympathized with Harry while listening on my drive home tonight:
 
"Harry didn't feel brave or quick-witted or any of it at the moment.  If only the hat had mentioned a house for people who felt a bit queasy, that would have been the one for him," (page 119)
 
I actually had a good day, so this isn't specific to today.  It just struck me that I feel like this quite a bit.  Sometimes I can't think of anything I'm particularly good at, I just feel a little queasy. Like Harry, I always get "sorted" into the right place eventually, but man, did this resonate with me tonight.  So, because of that, you get some more HP shoes.
 

 
 
That last one has nothing to do with the book, but if you are a dork like me, you'll get it!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...