Saturday, August 31, 2013

Labor Day Weekend BBQ

So the hubby and I had a party last night.  Originally it was going to be dinner with 2 of our friends, then 4 of our friends....and then there was a facebook e-vite and we ended up with 30.  Can you tell that the hubby is a giant, flaming extrovert?  It was nice, and everyone seemed to have a good time.  The hubby does know how to host a party.  As evidenced by our very frightening fridge:
 
 
Things didn't stay terribly cold because people kept opening the door to look at the perfectly lined up and color-coordinated beverages.
 
So the hubby is OCD and I'm the weird, socially awkward wife who takes pictures of people's feet.
 
 
The front 2 are our neighbors behind us and the shoes in the back are our next door neighbor.  I just loved that they all have gold, shiny shoes on.

 
These were really cute in person, but I didn't photograph them very well.  Very cute sandals, though, I promise.

 
These were adorable and totally went with my outfit, so I spent a good chunk of the evening coveting them.
 
There were other pairs of cute shoes, including another pair of super-adorable wedges, but I felt really weird about asking people.  As I mentioned, I'm socially awkward at parties anyway, and these were all the hubby's friends (who I feel like already think I'm weird due to my career) so I couldn't bring myself to ask anyone else.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...