Friday, September 13, 2013

Calendar Highlights

Here are the shoes that caught my eye from the calendar this week:
 
 
I love these.  For some reason they remind me of Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island.  I think they are really summery and fun.

 
I also love these.  They are from 1959, and I think they would be perfect wedding shoes for my imaginary, retro shoe closet.  Heck, they'd even be awesome, vintage wedding shoes in reality.
 
 
I shouldn't like them, but I do.  Love the color, and the shape is really interesting.  I wouldn't necessarily buy them, but I would definitely try them on.  They would have been perfect for my recent green post.
 
Following another long, busy day, this long, busy week is finally over.  Well, sort of.  I have a few things to do tomorrow, but it shouldn't be too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...