Saturday, September 14, 2013

Rainbows

I love rainbows.  Pretty much always have.  I love them in the sky, but I also love the color combination on pretty much anything.  I'm not always creative when it comes to color, rainbows have always been my default. I like to paint each toe a different color from the rainbow.  Don't know what colors to use in a craft?  Rainbow!  So the other night when I was so tired and only posted one picture, I went looking for a rainbow of shoes.  Which, of course, led me to rainbow colored shoes.   You can check out more here, but these are some of my favorites:
 
 
Rainbow AND stripes!  And they are Puma, so they probably have good arch support.  Cute and practical; what more could I ask for?

 
Shiny!  Iridescent!  Not at all practical!  Which just makes them more awesome.

 
 I need to start keeping track of shoes that the hubby and/or the senior pastor need to wear.  Their feet would be sooo much more interesting!

 
I miss canvas shoes.  Are canvas shoes still a thing?  Am I too old to wear them?  Do I care?  These are rainbow and look tie-dyed.  More of my favorites.

 
But these are my favorite.  Definite shoegasm.
 

2 comments:

  1. Fun shoes! Do you really think you could talk your spouse into wearing those? ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...