Sunday, September 29, 2013

Decoupage

 
This is the calendar shoe for the weekend.  Fairly plain and simple, right?  Until you read the description and find out that these are leather and decoupage.  Yep, you can decoupage anything!  Let's peruse some of examples out there, shall we?
 
 
Cute!  Love the colors, like the simplicity of the letters as the patter choice.  I'm assuming the R and the L stand for something specific.

 
These look like wallpaper.  Bad wallpaper.

 
Butterflies!  I love the colors, and Double A would love the butterflies.

 
Do you think those are real stamps?  I think the effect is kind of cool.  Overall I'm going to go with decoupage shoes as being interesting.  Like any DIY project they have the potential to look really cheesy, but I'm sure there are many creative people out there who could come up with some really cool ideas.  In my family that would not be me.  Mom and Seester, break out the Mod Podge!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...