Thursday, September 12, 2013

Handbag Thursday

It's been a crazy week. Tuesday I had back-to-back meetings and didn't even think about asking someone for a number for the handbags book.  Yesterday due to a dentist, an EKG, and a bunny I didn't even make it to church at all.  Even though today was also crazy with lots of meetings and appointments, I decided to choose my own number and take the pictures before I left church (I got home at 9:00-ugh).   So, I chose page 400:
 
 

It's a "rare turquoise alligator" handbag from the 50s.  So I put in turquoise alligator into the image search to see what else I could find.  I have to say I was a tiny bit frightened there would be an actual picture of a turquoise alligator.  I really didn't want to contemplate someone killing said rare alligator to make above rare handbag.  Yes, I know I have issues.  I did find some shoes, though.

 
Clearly the hubby and the senior pastor both need a pair of these.

 
I'm not really a fan of alligator shoes, but I kind of like these.  Not the texture so much, but the color and the details.  Stupid slingbacks, though.
 
Which brings us to page 400 of the SHOE book:
 
 
Yikes.  Damn.  Eek.  Feel free to add a few of your own.  These are insane.  Since I did matching shoes for the turquoise handbag I thought I'd do a matching handbag for the orange shoes.
 
 
I don't know a lot about purses.  I don't lust over them the way I do shoes (that would be the provence of the BFF), but I think this is really cute.  Hate the shoes, but I would rock this purse!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. If your hubby and senior pastor both need those shoes then you will definitely have to have the heels even if they are slingbacks. You can all wear them to church on the same day. Maybe with all black so the shoes will really stand out. ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, yes! It could be in Advent!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...