Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hormones?

I kind of fell down a shoe rabbit hole today.  After my mom commented on yesterday's rain boot post I started looking for other boots, which somehow led me to Yellow Submarine boots, which led me here (it was much more circuitous than that):
 
 
Yellow Submarine baby booties!  I seriously need to find/create a pattern for these.  And then convince the BFF to have another baby so I can make them.  These booties led to these shoes:
 
 
Which are made out of the same material I used to make a Beatles baby blanket for the BFF's first baby.  These led me here:
 
 
Yoda kind of looks like he has a mustache, but the idea of these makes me giggle like a total Star Wars nerd.
 
 
You've already seen this picture here but it popped as I was looking, and I couldn't resist featuring it again in this post.
 
I swear I'm not pregnant.  Maybe it's hormones, but probably just that I baptized the sweetest, most adorable baby this morning.  He just gazed happily at me as I poured the water on his head.  He wasn't so fond of the chrism, but we had a nice snuggle as I introduced him to the congregation.  But come on, babies and Beatles?  Mom always says I get the same look on my face when looking at pictures of either one of them, so this post was probably inevitable anyway.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...