Monday, August 10, 2015

A Plethora of Holidays

Today was many things.  It was Monday, the 10th day of August.  It was another day in the office.  It was a day of dealing with icky car stuff.  It was a day of hubby grumpiness.  It was also many holidays, starting with S'mores day!  Mmmmm...chocolate.  I have no graham crackers, marshmallows OR chocolate, so I shall celebrate with shoes (shocking, I know).


I've posted these before, but I love their little smug happy faces.


I don't have any back story on these, so I'm not sure what's up with them.  Do they make cool S'mores footprints?  Because that would be awesome.


There's a fleep flop for everything!

Today was also World Lion Day.  We're going to avoid all of the recent Lion Scandal and just go straight to shoes.


These are hilariously scary.


Cute baby lions for cute baby feet.


Heehee.  Lion butt!

Today was also National Lazy Day.  Dang, I wish I could have taken advantage of this one. It's too hot here for what I would want to wear for Lazy Day


Lazy days definitely call for fuzzy slippers.

Or at the very least fuzzy socks.  My Facebook memories showed that six years ago last week I was enjoying a rainy day wearing sweats and fuzzy socks.  I clearly did not live in California at that time.  Lazy day is making me nostalgic for chilly, rainy days.

No more shoes, but 2 more holidays.  Today was National Duran Duran Appreciation Day.  I think School House Rock needs to a video on how a holiday gets created and recognized, because I'm not sure why Duran Duran has their own day.  I'm not saying anything negative, I rather like them, but their own day?  Weird.

Aaaaand it's National Spoil Your Dog day.  But that's every day in our house.  In fact, they got ANOTHER froggy yesterday.  We were at Ross and the hubby found it for just a couple of dollars, so of course we had to spoil our puppies. We've got quite the froggy family happening:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...