Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Really Late

Is there a statute of limitations on wedding presents?  Because I mailed one on the couple's 2nd anniversary last week.  I was about 3/4 of the way finished with the gift when we went to Montana for the wedding.  Then we got home, things got crazy (OK, I got crazy, somewhat literally), the present ended up in the craft closet and I didn't finish it until this summer.  The hubby said if it was him he wouldn't even send it, but I did.  I love the couple, and I really like how their gift turned out, and there was definitely a high guilt level that I didn't give them something sooner.  Anyway, here's the finished product:


I think this is my favorite cross-stitch project.  I'm not tooting my own horn here, it's just a really cool pattern.


These are Celtic knot wedding shoes.  I think they're fun, but I really want to color them...


I like this.  I would like it better in a color.


These are really fun.  I would attempt to tolerate the thing between my toes for a pair of Celtic Knot sandals.
 

Sparkly!  I would let someone else tolerate the thing between the toes for this pair.


I love these.  Why would I want to stand on the coolest part?


I like these, but they're not my favorite.  I appreciate that they're hand painted, though.

I'm hoping a 2 year late wedding present doesn't make me as big of a dork as I feel like I am at this point.  Dang, I used to be more organized than this

1 comment:

  1. I've always used the standard - anything under 5 years and you are still good. KMc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...