Tuesday, August 11, 2015

BFF Birthday

Happy Birthday, BFF!  Awww...I love my BFF, and wish she was closer so we could have celebrated together.  You can find a brief summary of our relationship here from her birthday post 2 years ago, and last year's post here.  The BFF has had quite the past year, with both her and her hubby getting new jobs and moving to a new town.  She's doing well, though; settling in and getting the nephew settled and all.  I shall now celebrate her birthday the way I celebrate everything.  With shoes.  And this year I'm going with shoes based on her name.


Wow.  This is quite horrible.  Who do I speak to about naming this the same as my lovely BFF?


She has a whole line of kids shoes!


Same brand as the first one.  Still weird, but slightly better.



More kiddo sandals!


And of course we have to have some purple in here since it's the BFF.


Sparkly purple Mary Janes!  How celebratory!



Purple wedding shoes.  But also ballet flats, which is totally appropriate as she took ballet for many years.

Happy Birthday, BFF!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...