Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Thanks, PF!

I have a Facebook friend who frequently writes that she's "feeling some kind of way."  That describes my past couple of days.  I'm feeling some kind of way, but I don't know exactly what that way is.  I've been restless, a little grumpy, weirdish, and some other stuff I haven't been able to identify.  I don't know.  I feel like I try too hard but I don't try hard enough.  I feel like I send stuff out in the universe and no one gives a s***, but I also feel like they shouldn't give a s*** because I suck and I send nothing out into the universe.  Yes, I'm having issues, and clearly I need to figure stuff out.  But not at 10:30 on a Wednesday night.  Instead I'm going to give you the latest batch of shoes from the Pinterest Friend.


If I were still in a place where I had to take blue book exams, I would totally wear these to take them.


Hmmmm...niece project?


This is hilarious.  Also, why?


These are really interesting.  I would plan a Halloween outfit around these.


Clear, light up shoes.  I don't honestly know what to say about these.



Oh wait...not it's THESE I don't know what to say about.  What is happening here?  Is it wrong that my first thought was the yellow one looks like someone peed in it?
 

Pineapple shoes.  Double A and The Bean give each other pineapple stuff and say, "suck it."  It's a Dexter reference, I guess.  These are cute, and I do not wish to tell anyone to suck it.
 

Awwww...so adorable!  The BFF is a Leo, and I'm thinking she needs lion slippers.


These are hilarious to me.  I love a good Mary Jane; never thought I could have Mary Jane socks.

It's a darn good thing the PF is awesome and keeps me in cute shoe pictures so I still have something to post even when I'm feeling all wibbly wobbly.

1 comment:

  1. Yes to the niece project, why not to the shoe boat and fabulous Halloween costume idea! ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...