Saturday, August 8, 2015

Let's Try This Again

If you read last night's post you know that I might be losing my mind.  Since I was stubborn and insisted on using the shoe pictures I'd already found, I thought tonight I'd actually do the gray and pink.


I love these.  Why do I love pink tennis shoes when I'm not that fond of pink?


I like the brown and pink canvas ones better,  but these are still cute.


I like these a lot, even though I'd probably never buy them or wear them.


Why why why why why???



I love these as much as I hate that previous pair.  Sooooo adorable.


 I love these even more.



And I'm very fond of these, as well.  These would be really cute with a lot of outfits.

OK, I feel better having fixed my silliness from last night.  Our Saturday was crazy busy getting stuff ready for the new office.  We ran errands ALL day.  Back and forth and here and there and back and forth again and then the car overheated and then we did some more stuff.  Then I came home and moved furniture and did laundry because apparently I hadn't thought I'd done enough today.  But now it's time to relax, do some crocheting, and go to bed.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...