Wednesday, August 26, 2015

National Dog Day!

So remember how yesterday I said I should wear shoes with lower heels today since my feet were so swollen?  Well, I did.  I chose shoes that I was convinced had shorter heels until I actually got to the office and measured them.  4 1/2 inches.  Ooooh...a whole half an inch shorter!  Insert eye roll here.  I'm currently wearing flats, just in case you were curious.

Today started out promising enough.  I got to sleep in until 6!  But then everything went to Tartarus in a handbasket.  Cue freaking out and panic mode.  Between that and all the crap happening in the news, today's post will be dogs wearing shoes in honor of National Dog Day.  I think we could all use a little cuteness in the day.












They can't fix everything, but hopefully at least one of today's pictures put a smile on your face.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...