Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Rainbow of Thanks

Thank you all for your good thoughts, kind words, and prayers, they are all greatly appreciated, and I know they are helping.  So thank you.  I thought I'd continue last night's theme of bright and happy, this time with a rainbow of wedges:










ROY G. BIV gives me 7 colors so I could have a week of different wedges every day!  If my toe ever decides to stop being a sausage (although no longer purple!) I will have to start working on my week of rainbow wedges.  Which reminds me:  I had a Dr's appointment last week for something else, but she sent me for X Rays on my toe, and it's not broken.  This is a good thing.  Now someone just has to tell it to stop swelling and behave.

Thank you again for the love and support.  You are all the bestest!

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014. 2015.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you told your toe behave and not bee hive? ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...