Sunday, April 17, 2016

Big P, Little p, What Begins With P?

Yesterday a friend posted this on my facebook timeline:






It's a "winged, purple dragon" and it's adorable and fierce.   I'm just glad it's not real or we'd probably have to get 3 and then I'd be the mother of 6 dragons, 3 of which can fly.  I'll stick with the beardies, thank you.  But it did make me go look for purple dragon shoes:


This is a Disney ornament, which makes me like a lot better than when I thought it was an actual shoe.  I'm not sure it's a shoe I want for my shoe tree, but I do like that the dragons go some love in the shoe/ornament department.
 

These I love.  I might need some purple dragon tennies for days when I need a little extra confidence.  Don't mess with me...I'm wearing my purple dragon tennies!

The Pinterest Friend also sent me a picture on Facebook yesterday, although of something I'd already seen as I'd made it.  Here is Pedro modeling my newest newborn prop for the PF's photography business.




3 Peas in a pod!  Or in this case, 3 peas and Pedro in a pod!  I had extra green yarn after making Pedro's St. Patrick's day hat and had a pattern for this newborn prop.  Pedro looks so cute in it I almost didn't send it to the PF.  So of course I had to also go look for pea pod shoes:


Who wears pea pod flip flops?  I'm not judging, just genuinely curious.


These are tiny, as evidenced by the penny at the bottom.  I have no idea what these are for.




In case the PB ever needs pea pod shoes.

I think that's enough P words for one day, don't you?

Memory Lane: 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...