Thursday, April 7, 2016

Snail...Paper?

Today is International Snailpapers Day.  Yeah, I didn't know what it was either.  Apparently it's a reference to the fact that newspapers are rapidly becoming a thing of the past.  So, snail mail is to email what snail papers are to online news?  Whatever, at least it gave me a direction for today's post:


Newspaper shoes!  I think these are kind of fun.  I don't know that I would ever wear them, but they're still kind of fun.
 

What's black and white and red all over?



Looks like an awesome decoupage project!


See comment above.


Snail slippers! These are hilarious to me.  I've actually done a snail post before, but not snail shoes.


Awww...baby shoes.  Why do snails often look so confused?  Must be the googly eyes.



Look!  The snail slippers have siblings!


I love the colors of these.

Happy Snailpapers Day.  Maybe you could celebrate by reading an actual newspaper.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...